Links to helpful and interesting stuff…
Harnesses that can help with pulling, and prevent choking when you walk your dog.
- Balance Harness: No Pull walking harness, soft, very adjustable for a good fit, small dogs (website)
- Freedom Harness: No Pull walking harness, soft velvet for girth, back and front attachment (website)
- Ruffwear Front Range Harness: Nice padded harness for walking (website)
- Ruffwear Load Up Harness: Vehicle restraint harness (website)
Get great tips for kids
- For Kids – Be a Tree (website)
- Dog Bite Prevention Tips (website)
- Dog Bite Prevention for Parents (website)
- Fearful Dogs – articles and resources for fearful, shy and anxious dogs (website)
- You Don’t Have to Go Through the Door Before Your Dog (blog article, with links to how to train your dog)
- IAABC International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants: (website) search for a qualified trainer near you for help with aggression, resource guarding or other behavior problems.